Situated on 613 hectares of the most magnificently lush setting in the famed Garden Route, Fancourt’s beauty is complimented by wonderful waterways surrounded by exquisite mountains, forests and swathes of green fairways and gardens.
This is truly a five-star leisure destination with a choice of 6 distinct styles of homes catering for different lifestyles to suit your personal taste and style, along with the use of Fancourt’s outstanding facilities. All of which offer an unprecedented, and varied, upmarket, world-class lifestyle of choice.
Situated alongside the magnificent Montagu Golf Course, with unsurpassed views of the Outeniqua mountain range, the new ultra-modern and eco-friendly Montagu Ridge offers a range of unique design elements.
Elegant low-pitched metal roofs with generous overhangs and seamless edges.
Fragmented rectangular building designs to capture views and optimize sunlight and privacy.
- Exposed structural steel framework and glass creating a feeling of space.
- Single and double-story space to give a “loft living” effect.
- Extensive use of verandahs and pergolas.
- Hardwood decks and tiled verandahs.
- An environmental approach to the architecture is a condition of the approval process.
- Beautiful landscaped indigenous gardens which blend with the natural landscape.